As it is believed that Vastu Shastra is a perfect understanding of geography, direction, environment, physics, and topography and is a art of placing the correct settings in a manner that yields the maximum benefits.
|Image Source: Click Here|
- East (Poorva) : It should be open, being the source of male issues.
- South-East (Agneya): Source of health, place of fire, cooking and food .
- South (Dakshin): Source of wealth, crops and hapiness.
- South-West (Nairutya): Source of character, behaviour, cause of longevity and death.
- West (Paschim): Source of name, fame and prosperity.
- North-West (Vayavy): Source of change in course of business, friendship and enmity.
- North (Uttar) : This should not be blocked, being the source of female issues.
- North-East (Eshanya) : Source of health, wealth, prosperity and male issues.