During festive seasons, your home speaks for your personality and you dress it up for the festive ambiance & make it look divine. But this divine place soon transforms into a cluttered space once the guests leave. The home which was once shining and sparkling is now grime and greasy. Post festivities all you want is to take some rest and revive yourself but the clutter and mess all around the house make you sick. The faster you will clean, the sooner you will be done. So here are some quick and easy tips to speed up your post festivities cleaning:
- The first thing is, don’t be hard on yourself. If can’t do all of it at once, don’t worry! Do it as you go.
- You can’t do it all alone, you shouldn’t. Give some work to your husband and kids too. A nice way to teach your kids about cleanliness and how family members should cooperate each other.
- Clean up the clutter by sorting the things and putting them in different bins or bags. You can arrange them or put them in a place later when you have some extra time in hands. This will clear up the surface and now you can dust and mop easily.
- Keep all your cleaning supplies in a convenient area in a caddy for a quick access.
- Using vacuum cleaner instead of a broom will speed up the cleaning process and you can get rid of all the dirt and grime quickly. Start from the top and work your way towards the bottom.
- This post-festive ambiance is the most unpleasant part of such occasions as the leftover utensils, stains & dirty sink invites the creepy crawling cockroaches. To save from the cockroaches created havoc not only in the kitchen but all around the house, make it a point to always keep LAL HIT handy for such post-festive cleaning. #SayNoToFoodPoisoning
- Use cleaning agents that are easy to work with and are multi-purpose too like hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, vinegar etc.
- It is always a better idea to clean up the clutter or mess as soon as it happens.