1. Stick designer stones around the tea light let them dry and then glitter them. This is the simplest thing to transform plain tea light candles into glamorous one and looks fabulous.
2. Make a motif or design of your choice with different colors, stick stones and then add some glitter. That’s it your tea lights have turned into elegant piece of decor.
3. One more simple idea is to paint the tea light in linear gradient color and mark the color separation with glitter.
4. We all love satin ribbons don’t we. Stick one lovely satin ribbon around the tea light and it’s done. You can add glitter on tea light’s rim to give it a festive look.
Now let’s talk about how to decorate your home with tea lights:
1. To make a table centerpiece: take any tray put some pebbles with flowers or petals then put tea lights in any fashion linear, circular or random then put some pearls around each tea light. You are ready to greet your guests 🙂
2. For decorating walkways or entrance: Place the tea lights on entrance or on walkways put petals around each of them and then make rangoli around petals.
3. Floating tea lights: Float them in water with flower/ petals, shells, pebbles or glittered thermocol balls. You can use wine glass also to float them.
4. Make a cluster of pillar candles and tea lights put one decorative mirror behind the arrangement. This setting will double up the charm and glow of your space.
Hope you liked the inspirations and please do share your ideas and inspirations also. I would love to showcase your work here on my blog.
Stay tuned for more on Diwali crafts and home decor inspirations.
Word of caution: After lighting diyas and candles treat them with great caution don’t leave them unattended, keep them out of reach of children.